Warranty On Items We Install
Important Notice: The manufacturer warranties and extended warranties described below could be void due to lack of maintenance or neglect if you do not follow the manufacturer’s recommended guidelines. If you purchase the M&M Bronze Maintenance Agreement you will meet manufacturer maintenance requirements and your warranty will be valid.
- Trane: Depending on your needs, Trane can offer you different packages that cover different spans of time depending on the product. Choose from manufacturers warranties or optional extended warranties. Please use the Trane website to complete a product registration, then simply pick your warranty!
- Amana: Many of the products offered by Amana come with a limited lifetime warranty, provided you list your product on their registration page. Buy worry free from a company with a reputable name, with products that match the integrity of the company. For all parts warranty information, please visit the Amana website.
- Goodman: Goodman Air Conditioning & Heating take great pride in their products, and they offer an excellent warranty to back them up. For specific information on the warranty of your product, please refer to the paperwork that came with it. You can also visit the Goodman website for further information.
- Lennox: Lennox has been a trusted name in heating and cooling solutions for over 100 years, making it one of the oldest in the industry. They offer warranties from anywhere between 5 years and the lifetime of your product. Warranties vary depending on parts, products, and options, so for more information, visit the Lennox warranty page.
- Rudd: Rudd offer dependable products backed by competitive warranty packages. Depending on the product and your coverage options, you can protect your parts and products from anywhere between 10 years to life. For more information, visit the Ruud warranty page.
- Rheem: Rheem offers superior heating and cooling products with some of the best possible warranties. In order to complete your warranty, you must first register your product on the Rheem website, using the warranty page.
- Bryant: Bryant are known for their energy efficient, affordable products that can last a lifetime. They offer excellent warranties that vary depending on the product that you own, so for more detailed information, please visit the warranty section on the Bryant website.
- York: York offers unique warranties on their products that keep your products protected for a set cost that won’t fluctuate. They allow transfers, have no repair limits, and no deductibles. For more information, visit the York warranty page.
- Tappan: Tappan are confident with the quality of their products, and they provide warranties that back it up. All of their products come with a ten year warranty, and additional coverage can be provided if you’re interested. If you’ve just bought a Tappan product, please register it on the Tappan warranty page.