Furnace and Air Conditioning Repair
Service is top priority for everyone at M&M Heating and Cooling. We are the leader in the region for furnace and air conditioning repair. From our qualified office staff to the factory trained, licensed technicians, professional, courteous service is our main focus.
Call us at 419-243-3005 for all of your heating, cooling and air quality needs.
Heating and Cooling Service Plan
M&M has a simple preventative maintenance service plan that in most cases will prevent homeowners from experiencing any issues with their furnace or air conditioning system. Here’s how it works:
- In the fall we do a 17 point cleaning and inspection of your heating system
- In the spring we do a 17 point cleaning and inspection of your cooling system
These inspections will allow us to diagnose and prevent most issues from happening and the inconvenience associated with a heating or cooling system failure at the worst possible time…the middle of the night or times of extreme summer or winter temperatures!
Servicing Hot Water Heaters, Dehumidifiers, Humidifiers
No hot water…Call M&M! Humidifier or dehumidifier not working…we can repair it!
M&M is the one to call – we can repair or replace
- Air purifying systems
- Ductless heating systems
- Ductless air conditioning systems
- Forced air furnaces
- Forced air conditioning systems
- Hot water tanks
- Tankless hot water systems
- Whole house humidifiers
- Whole house dehumidifiers
What Commonly Goes Wrong In HVAC System?
- Cooling System: Condenser fan motor, refrigerant, belts, pulleys, shaft, blower motor, bearings, high pressure switch, low pressure switch, thermostat, contactor, starting relay, start capacitor, transformer, TXV, 3 lbs. maximum refrigerant change per season (compressor, condenser coil and evaporator coil, when under manufacturer’s warranty).
- Heating System: Indoor blower motor, gas valve, standard thermostat, electric ignition controls, transformers, fan limit control, combustion fan motor, blower motor, thermocouple, pilot, orifices, belts bearings, pulley, shaft, heat exchanger (when under manufacturer’s warranty).
- Hot Water Heater: Gas control valve, pressure relief valve, thermocouple, pilot assembly, gas regulator
- Humidifier: Float assembly, humidistat, pad, transformer (no water circuit)
- Air Cleaner: Power pack assembly